Diabetes, high BP, cholesterol, have vertigo, concussion, numbness in hands and feet post an accident. What should be done?

hi what is happening to me a heavy metal door fridge fell on my head slid on whole my left side body in work now as per er and family doctor saying i have virtigo concussion chip in knee cheat pain back pain neck pain shoulders pain. i alsudden have numnus in hands and feet i am diabetic high blood pressure and cholestrol waiting for my neurologist appt in aug please tell me what is wrong with me
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012