Diabetes, heart failure, on Metformin, glyburide. Any difference between both drugs?

I am 82 years old, female. I have diabetes and heart failure 30 EF. I have been on Metformin and Glyburide for over 7 years. Cigna/Health Spring, my ins. has advised me that they will not cover Glyburide because of FDA warnings for people over 65, but they will cover Glipizide. I am due to see my doctor in a little over a week, but wanted to research the drugs and difference regarding my conditions. Searched here but couldn't find much difference in the two drugs. Any recommendations?
Tried to read terms and conditions, but the screen kept jumping back and forth. I understand you are under no responsibility, etc. If there is a monitary charge I will decline and wait till I see my doctor. I mostly wanted an educated opinion to better speak with her. Thank you. Janet Townsend
I said I did not wish to pay a fee. Thanks anyway.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013