Diabetes, have tiredness with dizzy feeling, test showed low blood sugar count. What can be done?

I am diabetic, I have been feeling tired for the last day or so and last night started feeling dizzy. I checked my blood sugar and it was 215, a half hour later it was up to 266. I only control it by diet and exercise. 2 hours later my blood sugar was 169, 2 hours later it was 131. This morning when I woke up it was 110, so I ate a small breakfast and 2 hours later it was 118. I am not sure what to do, I am still feeling tired, and dizzy.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012