Diabetes, have testosterone levels below normal. What is the relation between diabetes and testosterone level?

I am a known T2 diabetic since 1.5 years. 4 years ago, i was diagnosed at a pre-diabetic stage but didn t follow doctors instructions properly. At that time my testosterone levels were quite below normal and i still feel the same. What is the connection between diabetes and testosterone levels? If I have low levels can it be improved via external injections? Thanks a lot for your answers, Ved
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012