Diabetes, have discontinued medicines after Naturopathy treatment. Have food without salt, daily yoga. Will I have problems in future?

I am suffering from Diabetes for the last 4 years. I was taking gemer 1, then gemer2. Last September( 2011), I underwent Naturopathy treatment for a month. There, I took food without salt, daily yoga etc. I am contnuing the same lifestyle for the last 10 months without taking any medicine for Diabetes. Will I have any problem in future if I do not take medicine for Diabetes.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012