Diabetes, have continuous heart pounding, severe diarrhea, weakness post medicines for tooth abscess. What can be done?

I had a tooth extraction 5 days ago which had an infection and absess still on tooth even though I had been on antibiotics for 2 weeks. The dentist didnt prescribe any antibiotics and said that the infection was taken out. Anyway, by day 3 I was worse and pain with chills but no fever as such. Temp has been around 35.8 so I guess low. I went back to dentist and they put some packing on it and gave me strong antibiotics (augumentin forte 875g) by the next morning I had severe diarhea rapid heart rate and thought I was going to die. I presumed this was from the tablets so I went back to dentist who advised me to stop and take amoxil 500mg. I started this last night and woke up this morning again with severe diahrea... 30 mins of so of watery stools made me weak. Ive taken gastrolyte and continured with antibiotics and pain killers ever 4 hours but my mouth doesnt feel any better. In fact my head is just pounding and I feel confused and not myself. I am concerned with blood poisoning? I am type 1 diabetic and have had this infected tooth in my mouth for over 2 years. My heart has been pounding since the moment the tooth was removed and is just constantly pounding thorugh my chest and head.
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012