Diabetes, get intermittent fevers with numbness in wrists and fingers, body tremors, constipation, eye and jaw pain. Is it MS?

im a diebetic and latley ive been getting fevers and my wrists and fingers go numb sometimes my fingers lock up and i have to pop them back into place i loos my grip on things at time now my body feels shakey all the time my balance is off im forgetfull im constipated most of the time my head hurts my eyes hurt my jaw hurts from time to time i have other little things goin on . i read a thing on ms and i have 75 % of those symptoms
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Nephrologist 's  Response

Thanks for the query

The description given by you certainly sounds like a lesion of neuronal origin, especially of the smaller fibres. I advice you to seek help from a neurologist immediately to be diagnosed before its too late.

I hope I was of help