Diabetes, frequent episodes of GI virus, drop in blood sugar, panic feelings with vomiting, chilling and bloating after Humalog. Suggestion?

I have type 1. Several times right after a pump bolus of Humalog I have eaten and then discovered that I have a rapidly developing GI virus (I am guessing Noro). My blood sugar will precipitously drop and I have the most awful hypoglycemic reactions with incredible panic feelings from the adrenalin. I am vomiting and I am bloated and chilling. What is the best thing to do when I am alone? Would I take glucagon myself? Or just try to force down juice?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012