Diabetes, depression, palpitations, gastritis. Scan revealed slight liver dilation. Why fever?

Respected Doctgor : I am female, age 53 years, married, having children one daughter (house wife), son (employing), both having children leading family life. I have been suffering from diabetes, depression , palpitation , gastritis ( it is now not so problematic), liver slight dilation revealed in scanning, Now immediate problem is I have been getting fever(temperature) daily since three months, temperature starting between 8 pm to 12 midnight regularly. The gastro enterologist, my regular consultant said that the scanning report is fine except slight liver dilation it s fine. But still I am getting fever regularly. I want solution and your expert advice in this regard.
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012