Diabetes, continuous knee pain due to dried and decaying synovial joint, no relief with various allopathic, homeopathic drugs. Advice?

Dear Doctor, I am 55 years old housewife. Menopause period started. For the past 5 years I am suffering from knee pain . I am an also taking tablet glide for blood sugar broblem. I tried various drugs in allopathy and homoeopathy. Doctor said that my knee synovial joint is dry and started decay. I seek your expert advice regarding any specialised allopathy medicine
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012