Diabetes, burning micturation, heaviness in head. Taking Zoryl M2, Wits 24. Side effect of Zoryl?

Hi, I am type 2 Bibetic patient . Doctor has advised me to take Zoryl M2 and Wits 24 (Antioxident). However I believe Zoryl M2 must have side effects. I am saying this becasue i feel like my head is heavy and has become restless. Also from last few days while passing the urine I feeling burning sensation. Could you please shed some light as to why I am geeting burning sensetion and should I replace Zoryl2 with any other medicine?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012