Diabetes, asthma, hypothyroid, chronic Epstein virus, upper abdominal pain, swollen glands in elbows and underarms, pelvic pain, had cervical cancer. Treatment suggestion?

I have chronic epstein virus . Over the last two years I have had many episodes of my glands swelling in elbows, underarms and neck region. Just last weekend I had sharp pains in my upper left abdominal. CT scan indicates a simple cyst on my spleen , nonspecific subcentimeter lymph nodes are seen. I was given byntle for spasms and pepcid and discharged. My symptoms had been pain in the upper let abdominal area with swollen glands symeterically in both elbows and underarms. I also have pelvic pain and my bones just ache in my lower extremities. I also have tenderness on either side of my breast bone. Diarreha off and on and feeling of fatigue for the last 3 weeks. My past medical history is: Cervical cancer, diabetes, asthma, epsten bar virus, cellulitis, & hypothyroidism. what should I be concerned about? What type of doctor should I see? should a 3.1 cm cyst be taken off or will it disolve on its own? should I be concerned about the swollen glands? My blood cultures do not show anything as being panic high or low.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012