Diabetes. Stem cell therapy. Side effects? Duration and cost? Chances of contracting diabetes again?

Im Prakash 28/m, using stem cell therapy can cure permanently diabetes Actually i need some clarifications regarding the stem cell therapy... For Type2 diabetic which we have diagnosed about 1 month ago.. and now the diabetic is under normal with medicine. I had read ur article in on-line happy there is cure for this . would glad if you provide us some details. 1.will the stem cell therapy lead to any side effects in future? 2. Why the doctors does not recommend for stem cell therapy? 3. What would be the duration & cost of therapy? 4. after the therapy can the diabetic person can lead a normal life as others or should follow the diet? 5. any assurance after stem cell therapy diabetic person will not get diabetic again in life time?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013