Diabetes. Pain in penis, burning sensation when urinating. Is it a UTI?

Hello, I am a 24 year old male with very poor control over diabetes. I have been having an aching pain in my penis and testicles off and on as well as a slight burning sensation when urinating. The pain seems to subside when I am passing urine through my urethra. I also had been having kidney pain that recently went away and having a very hard time controling my ejaculation during sex. It might be a UTI but I'm not sure. Please help.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013