Diabetes. Leg muscles in pain, strained. Blood report showed high uric acid. Further?

My husband aged 57 yrs suffering from diabetics but it is in control. now yesterday blood check up and it shows uric acid 10.5 how to control. since last two months his left leg muscels paining and we showed four doctors but they said because of mental strain and work place heavy work and given some tablets but no improvement .so yesterday again we showed another doctor and advised him to check blood and it showed 10.5 uric acid and doctor gave tables zyloric and flotrip plus tablets what else is there any treatment ?please guiade
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013