Diabetes. Had foot amputation, bypass surgery for leg. Nerve weakness, amputation wound worsening. Treatment?

Hello Sir/Madam, My Father is a diabetes patient and gone through with right Fore foot amputation last November 2011, He also had a bypass surgery for his right leg below knee calves, Now the Nerve which is replaced before is becoming worsen and its becoming weak and that amputation wound is becoming worsening, is there any treatment that you can give, One of my close friend referred me your mail id so please be needful and help us, as we are worried and we are ready to follow all your terms and conditions of dieting and everything. Hope to see a quick reply from your end, Thanking you, Azeem Shah
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012