Diabetes, BP, have terrible dry mouth throughout the day, worse at night with tongue sticking to the palate. Remedy?

I have terrible dry mouth. I wake up at night with my tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth. It hurts to get it loose. During the day I have spells of dry mouth but as I drink water it is under control. It is getting worse during night. I am diabetic and taking Metformin tab 500mg and pioglitazone 15 mg daily, and for BP i amtakingnebivolol & Amlodipine tablet. Kindly suggest remedy for dry mouth.
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012