Deviation in period cycle. Suggest?

hi my name is jimella im 20 yrs old from dec to end of feb i was getting my period on the very last day of the month i usually last 4 or 5 day. In march instead of having my period start at the very last day it came a week early it lasted 5 days. then only 4 days later i noticed spotting and the spotting lasted from april 2 -8 ...i rotate sometimes but ive never spotted before can you please let me know whats going on
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013
Hi Jimella,
Thanks for posting your question here, I will try to answer it to the best of my abilities.

A woman's period may or may not be regular and in the case of women who have regular periods, there are times when it comes earlier than expected or later than expected.
This can be affected by many lifestyle changes, the most common of which is stress. So dont worry, it happens sometimes and is nothing to worry about.

I hope this answered your question.