Deviated septum, blocks breath, bleeding, tried neosporin, spray to keep moisture. Healing time?

I have a deviated septum and I get a sore on the right side of my septum. it becomes dry and blocks my breathing and bleeds when removed. I have tried everything from Neosporin to antibiotics.. I live in Utah where it super dry so that does not help. I use humidifiers I use All Clear for a spray just to keep moisture in the nose. It still crust over ever six hours and needs to be removed. I have researched people with similar problems. I have found couple people talking about a cream Naseptin nasal cream chorhexidine, neomycin but its sold in Canada. So the active ingredients are not in US pharmacy. I am just looking for anything that will heal this up. I am open to any help for I have not received any yet.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013