Developmentally delayed child having fluid filled hard substance in stool. Has warts on fingers. Causes?

9 year old son called me to see his stool which had a small beige ball in it (he said he had this once before). I plucked it out and it seemed hard...sort of like plastic but not quite so hard but it did squash and some liquid came out but the ball shape remained intact but flattened. He denies eating anything. He takes several medications and does put his hands in his mouth and has warts on his fingers. He is developmentally delayed. Any idea what this could be?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012