Developmental delays, seizure disorder, tics, OCD, depression. Taken Risperdal, Clonidine, Celexa? Will Celexa treat Tics, OCD?

My son (20 yrs, 170 lbs) has developmental delays, seizure disorder (uses a VNS to control with nearly 100% control) and was on Risperdal for 7 years for tics, behaviors and OCD/Stuck behaviors. After having to move up and up on Risperdal with little benefit we weaned him off 3 weeks ago. We had started Clonidine 2 months ago and he is on .1 tid. He is also on Celexa for depression but on ly 10 mg. The tics are still relentless -at what does of Catapres should we expect to see some benefit? Will Celexa help with Tics and stuck behaviors too?
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012