Developed stinging pain below shoulder. Having physio for a chronic back problem. Have sciatica and prolapsed disc. Guide

I have recently developed a sharp stinging pain immediately below my right shoulder blade, when I make certain movements. However, sometimes I can move without the pain. It's like a hot needle. Recently, I had a simiilar pain in my right 'breast' (I am male) but this seems to have sorted itself out. I'm 54 y.o., 6'1", 14 st 10 lbs (on Weightwatchers - down from 18 stone) and have recently been having physio for a cronic back problem (scatica since 2004 and prolapsed disc(s) in 2009). Over to you, doc. What's up?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013