Developed some painful bruises. Is it due to kidney failure, will hold the upcoming kidney transplant?

my wife has been in end stage renal failure for almost 2 years now with 13% kidney function. I am the donorfor her upcoming transplant. She had 5 by[ass heart surgery January 20th. She is about to undergo igiv plasma pheresis to rid her body of an antibody introduced thru a transfusion during the surgery. she has developed over the last week 4 or 5 bruises, some slighly raised - those raised slightly painful. the question is, can we assume that these might be due to the progression of the kidney fauilure rather than another horrific holdup of the transplant?
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012