Developed skin rashes, severe itching, diarrhea. Taking metformin. History of diabetes. Allergy symptoms?

Hello, I ve got a question about a skin rash . My husband has diabetes and has been taking metformin for 3 years. In the last two days he d developed a skin rash that itches very much. It usually starts in the evening for him. He has not taken his metformin today. He also has a stomach cramps, diarrhoea and is unable to eat. He had earlier developed the same type of allergy to chloroquinone. Thank you for your reply in advance.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013