Developed sinus problem after having flu. Augmentin prescribed. Dizziness, headache. Due to taking medication in the empty stomach?

I had the flu and then a developed a sinus problem and the doctor has given me augmentin 500mg/62.5g for 8 days. This morning I had a slight headache and took ibrobufen 400mg with the antibiotic at the same and this has caused me dizziness and very difficult to focus or walk. Can this related to taking all two medications at once on an empty stomach because I soon ate my breakfast but the dizziness was gone after 4hrs but it had left me with a headache.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013