Developed severe Asthma and sharp pain in the lungs. Cause for this symptoms?

Hello I am a 31yr old women who has in the last 7 monthe developed severe asthma . I have had pnuemonia 3 times last yr, and I spent 5 days on life support. I have a pulmonary dr, family dr, asthmatic specialist, gastronoligist, vocal cord specialist... I have hd a severe sharp pain in my right lung . I have been treated for pluerasy, and the pain is only getting worse. The pain has actually moved from my back, to my side and is now at the present time in the front of mt chest right under right breast bone....Should I just go to the hospital? I have phoned all my dr and they have missed diagnosed me so many times, Pnuemonia, celiac disease , asthma, copd ,emphasyma.... its always changing and the pain is only getting worse... I am scared...I almost died on life support and now with everything that has happend and now this pain for 8 weeks...Im really scared and dont know what to do. Im tired of being passed from one doctor to the next
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013