Developed several lymph nodes down neck, suffering from microscopic colitis in past. Cure?

I have a hard time with my Huntsville, Al doctor s office to return calls when I have very serious problems. I started new med called tramadol hcl 50mg last wed. Night, over weekend I got really sick, hurting worse and developed several lymph nodes down neck, I also noticed a bruise on leg with knot under skin. I really am concerned and I called first thing this morning and reported my issues and of course no one called me back. Thank god I m still alive. My history, I have been diagnose at age 18 with microscopic colitis and now at age 21 I ve been diagnosed with fibromyalgia . I just need to find a dr that wants to help me feel better, I shouldn t be hurting all over and nausea everyday at my age. Can you help?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013