Developed recurrent UTI after intercourse. Urine detected pseudonomonas auriginosa, following E.coli. Taken nitrofurontoine, ofloxacin. Still have urinating urge

Dear Doc,
I had sexual intercourse with my fiancee on 8th december 2012 and after three days i developed UTI. In urine culture, a bacteria called pseudonomonas auriginosa was detected. i took antibiotic for three days.
In the first week of January, again UTI reoccured and this time E Coli was detected in the urine.

i took Nitrofurontoine and ofloxacine for ten days. the burning and major sympotms disappeared. but there was urge to urinate more frequently than usual. I got last urine culture in first week of March and found sterile. Still i feel urgency to go to urinate and before urination, i feel pain. please tell me what should i do.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013