Developed pimple like on stomach. Hurts when squeezed and doesn't burst, black dot in middle, itchy. Whats it?

hi i was wondering if you would be able to help me find out whats wrong its kind of hard to describe ,but i had a bump on my stomach that looked like a pimple and when i squeezed it it would hurt basically my whole stomach and it wouldnt burst. couple days after there was a black dot in the middle of it and then little white bumps came with it its itchy and looks like its drying up what could it be.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013