Developed phebitus, aches, pain, blurred vision. Using femera. Could this be side effect of femera?

hi i am factor v , and mthfr ....i have had 3 stents and a mastecotmy . my oncolgist has put me on femera ...i was on aromosin and had horrible side effects . but about oct 2012 i started femera and withing two weeks started to develop phebitus and aches and pains, blurred vision and a cough .. i beleive that these are all side effects from the femera ..have you had any othere feed back on this subject ?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012