Developed painful lump below nipple, moves if prodded, had mild flu like symptoms earlier week. Related?

Hello, I recently developed a painful lump on my left pectoral, right beneath my nipple . It s not terribly painful, but I am aware of it. It feels tender and moves if prodded with an index finger . The previous week I experienced mild--emphasis here-- flu like symptoms: aching skin on the arms and legs, heat flashes, &c. And a month prior I developed and continue to experience a strange, painless swollen throat, that all my internet research suggests is tonsillitis . I m curious if all these symptoms come together to form a single illness , or if each is independent. Also, should I be concerned about the lump under my nipple? Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012