Developed memory loss, shivering. Psychiatrist prescribed medicines, able to socialise now. Side effects?

Hi Doctor, My mother started developing mild memory loss problem since she was 53yrs, but was able to carry out all works independently. During 2009, when my father met with road accident, her memory loss worsened, she used to shiver alot(she was 55yrs then) and became dependant on others for her daily routine works and was taken to neurlogost/ psychiatrist . Though her medical reports were normal, based on her symptoms she was prescribed following medications: Syndopa 110mg 1-1-1, Donep 5mg 1-0-1, Deplatt 75mg 0-1-0, Ramcor 0.25mg 1-0-0, Phnergan 25mg 0-0-1, Restyl 0.25mg 0-0-1. Is it good to take all these medicines for so long - 3yrs now? She is neither fully better nor worse now. But can talk well as per circumstances and able to socialise better since taking them, but still we have a caretaker for her as she can not carry out tasks independently. Please let me know if such medicines can be taken for longer periods like this?
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012