Developed itchy rash on neck, red and bumpy on wrists. Puffiness under eye. Any advice?

56 yr female, no major medical conditions, takes medicine for high blood pressure Developed an itchy rash over the last two weeks only on neck , jawline, and inside/outside of lower arms and wrists - slightly red and bumpy Woke up with an area of puffiness and extreme dryness under one eye The other eye is fine and so is the rest of my body so I don t think it is make-up or soap/bodywash Can t get an appt with my dermatologist fo 6 weeks. Any advice would be appreciated
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012