Developed itchy penis with red patches? Why is it spreading to nipples? Due to unsafe sex?

Hello, I recently developed a very itchy penis which when I itch, leads to red patchs which sometimes become red and glossy. It is very irritable and causes pain when i have intercourse. I also have developed itchy thighs.. It started just at the top and has now developed over most of my thighs. The itching comes and goes and shows in small patches , not lumps but itchy red spots. i am worried that it is an std as i have had a lot of unprotected sex recently (lesson learnt) but the symptoms don t relate to any std so i m puzzled!? i also have what i thought was joggers nipple? very itchy nipple and also my face sometimes has dry patches on the eyelids and near the hair receding line? It has been going on for the last 3 months and as i m still in China and not a native speaker, i can t really find any treatment or diagnosis. please help?
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
I can understand this, these are two different conditions and that might not be due to unsafe intercourse, but this could be some allergic rash might have developed at the same time in two different areas, just wait till few more days the chances of getting alright on its own is likely, if this does not go away, then you can use "Tab Levocetrizine 10 mg three times in day" hope this information helps you, have a nice day.