Developed itchy, brown circle of discoloured skin on stomach. Looks like bruise. Worrisome

I have developed a brown circle of thick discolored skin on my stomach . I actually have 2 now. They are slightly raised (kinda lumped up feeling) and look like a bruise that is going away. With brown, purple, yellow and white colors all within the ovals. They feel itchy and dry at times but for the most part no real issues with it. I am a 30 yr old mother to 3 young kids. No health issues other than low iron.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012