Developed internal lump above stitches after c-section, turning black. Pain during periods. Advice required?

Hi Doctor, I would like inquire about my wife s condition. She had her 4th c-section 6 years ago. After about 3 months she noticed an internal lump which was like half size of a golf ball about two inches above the stitches (bikini type operation) . From then every time she had her monthly period she s having pain until now. that part where the lump is has turned blackish and sunk. We have not consulted doctor about that eve since. I d really appreciate your help. Godbless you.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012