Developed inflammed foot after jog. Blood tests done. Taken hepatitis vaccine thrice in same year. Related?

I am 55 in good health. I am in the army and after jogging my left foot developed an inflammation. The Physician suspected Gout. The levels of Uric Acid were a little high, 8.He refer me to a Rheumatologist. I went to the specialist
and he order blood tests . All came normal and the Uric Acid was 6.8. But the ALT SPGT was 58. I know that within the past 2 years I have repeated the Hepatitis Vaccine three times with the army because they have lost the records. Can this overexposure to the vaccine be related ?

Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013