Developed hives on a large portion of inner knees and thighs, several places of body. Took antihistamines, no help. Solution ?

Developed hives on a large portion of my inner knees and inner thighs. Next day a small amount on back of upper arms and newest place is on arms in the bend of the elbow. It does not itch or hurt. Was taking oral antihistamines for allergy shots before it even began. Topical Benadryl reduces it temporarily. Just finished allergy testing so I doubt that it is food or chemical. Thank you so much.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013