Developed bubble in the gum after trauma, gets filled with fluid that stinks. What is this ?

hi, i have had trauma to one of my front teeth in the past, about a year ago, i developed what felt like a bubble in my gum, i assumed it was an abscess , i finally waited for it to burst, and now in the same exact spot there is a hole in the gum and gets filled with fluid that stinks... Sometimes when i blow my nose , fluids come leaking out, i was wondering what this may be and what may be the cause and or solution to this problem? Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013