Developed a pregnancy rash which itches horribly, 33 weeks. Immediate relief ?

I am a 37 year old female, 33 weeks pregnant with my first child & just this past week developed a pregnancy rash, which is what my doc calls. I have horrible itchiness all over. Benedryl hasn t helped nor has an anti-itch cream. She called in Vistril 25mg & not even that has worked. I read about different types of pregnancy rashes & one spoke of there could be a problem with yuour liver . I hope thus makes sense to you. Please advise me of what you think I should do...have labs or something.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012