Developed a hole in eardrum, ear feels heavy. PTA suggest no hearing loss. Will it heal automatically ?

Hi I have developed a hole in my eardrum . It have got it while fighting with some people. I am feeling heaviness (somethigh like feeling geeting after water goes inside ear) in my left ear. As I was not feling any pain, I have ignored it. But when the heaviness persist for almost a week, I got it inspected with ENT specialist and came to know about hole in eardrum. I also get PTA test done. And as per PTA test I don t suffer any sever hearing loss . Now I am taking following medacines. Levostat (500) Zicet AM Biostar Gold Is it quite late and I have to got it operated. Or the Eardrum will heal automatic? Further, I have pured some musturd Oil into my ear, before consulting with doctor. Is by doing so , probability of self healing is reduced ?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013