Developed a bump in the antecubital space while recovering from ulnar nerve transposition surgery. Chances of tendon rupture?

I had ulnar nerve transposition surgery three weeks ago. About a week and a half ago, I developed a bump in the antecubital space. The hand surgeon didn t know what this was. It has improved and decreased in size about 70%. He didn t think it was a lymph node. There s also an area on the ulnar aspect of my forearm that seems to be slightly concave. Could this be a tendon rupture?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012