Developed a blotchy, itchy, burning skin rash. Tried anti- histamine tabs and creams, cortisone and anti-fungal creams. Currently on Bio-identical hormone replacement therapy for menopause. Treatment for rash?

Hi, Sheri B here from Zimbabwe, Africa. I developed a blotchy, itchy and burning skin rash about 2x weeks ago, on the left side of my neck towards the back. It improves slightly then flares up and drives me crazy. I can attach a pic, if I knew how? :-) I m 58 and caucasian. I thought it may be the Sodium Laurel sulfate in the hair shampoo, so changed my brand and keep my hair up, but to no avail yet. I ve tried anti- histamine tabs, antihistamine cream, 1% cortisone cream and anti-fungal creams but with no joy. Last night I tried Bactroban, which made it worse! So this morning as a last resort I began to inhale Fluticasone Propionate Aqueous nasal spray, which I had left over from another allergy some time back. I m nervous of it though, cause they say it contributed to depression and adrenal fatigue at the time?? ..... I m on Bio Identical Hormone replacement therapy , which has helped Post menopause hugely. Also 7-Keto DHEA, which was prescribed for the adrenal fatigue. Both seem to help me enormously.... Appreciatively. ...... Sorry I ve just seen there is a fee required, and living in Zimbabwe, which has just gone through huge political and economic unrest, we don t have access to credit cards. :-(
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012