Developed HBP after stenosis. Had implantation of stents. On metafirmin. Help?

I had implantation of two stents in 2006 at the age of 58. I have been using since then Atorvostat 20 mg.,clopido 75( aspirin inclusion discontinued after developing ulcers after using clopido with aspirin for six months initially). Third one cardivas 3.125 thrice a day and coversyl plus 4mg having developed HBP after stenosis. For last one year diabetes entered and was taking metoformin SR 500 for one yr., but diabetes count is on abrupt increasing trend just from 2 months ranging from 210-281 as of yesterday. Now the doctor prescribed GALVUS MET 50/500 once in morning and metafirmin 1000mg. night. As a second opinion of an Expert Dr. Please advise whether the long-using cardiac medicines need any dose or alternative medicinal change besides the recent prescription of diabetes medicines whether suitable to a cardiac patient like me with no interaction with above cardiac medicines and problems like hypo or hyperglycaemia? I am from India. -rajagopal-
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013