Develop acidity while in tension or stress, causes headache, nausea and no sleep. Prevention?

Hi Doctor, Whenever m tensed over some thing or over stressed. or At times i go in too much hot whether or i dint eat properly. I develop this gas ( acidity ) problem which in turn causes a v severe head ache and even vommitings. I take ENO in case of acidity however i dont get fine till i get a complete night sleep. Can you please advise me on this problem. How to prevent such situation as it spoils my whole day n ngt.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013