Detox found different drugs in system. Not talking sense. Will he be normal?

Hello my name is Tiffany, and im very concerned for my friend. he has had a somewhat wild weekend, a detox center found 4 different types of drugs in his system. He was hallucinating sayn someone is guna kill him. He was just picked up at a Detox Center and he has been in ther custody for the past 24 hours and hes still talking out of it. meaning hes not making any since. What im basically asking is will he be normal again?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012