Detected with swollen kidney in predelivery scanning, after birth increased pus cells count in urine. Remedy ?

Hello Sir, My baby was detected a swollen kidney in the pre delivery scanning, Doctor recommended us to get the scanning done every 2 months to monitor if the size of the kidney gets bigger or remains constant. Now my baby is 7 months old and still the kidney size is constant. We did a urine test for the pus cells count and it came out to be 5-6. Is there any infection to his urine or urinery track? And what could be remeddy to the swollen kidney as well? AAAAAA.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013