Detected with low hormones, put on pills. Do I have a chance of conceiving?

Hello I m on the pill when I was going on my holiday last august I was suppost to get my period the week I was going but I took my week anyways so I dnt get my period when I stoped taking the pill I got my period but after that I didn t I went to my dOcturs she took my blOod and said I have lOw hormones . Overuse are not been told wat to do . So she put me back on the pill to give me hormones but I want to no do I still have a chance of having a healthy baby ......
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013