Detected with large polyp, have severe bleeding, cramping since. Suggestive treatment?

my dr made me an appt for nov 12th for a hysto back in oct. he removed my iud and did a biopsy . everything came back fine but 2 days after this i ended up in the er because i was going thru tampons and i pad evry hour. they put me on medroxypr, it didnt stop it. so i ended up back at the dr office he put me on birth control (3 in 24 hrs) he said it would stop, it didnt by this time i was going thru a ultra tampon and a over night pad every 30 mins. so i called him and he got me in for a d and c that day. this was on oct 30th he found a large polyp . i have had heavy bleed from then till now. with only 3 days in nov and then i stopped today (12/4) . but now he will not do the hysto . this heavy bleeding i have dealed with for the last 14 years. and the cramps are unebearable. pain pills dont help . and bleeding thru everything is hard on my life and my job. please help what should i do. i have a appt with himm again today in a few hours. should i go to someone else. thanks
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer