Detected with high cholesterol, have discomfort in chest and shoulders on walking, no pain during breathing exercises. Cause?

a few weeks ago when walking or swimming I started to get an uncomfortable feeling in my chest and pain in my shoulders. My GP says it sounds like angina and I m waiting for a hospital appointment for the tests. I do yoga twice a week, and strangely, at yoga, even when I m out of breath the uncomfortable feeling doesn t come. Also how could it be so sudden? Four weeks ago I could walk briskly for miles - now I can hardly make it to the car park without pain. (I m 54, never smoked, not overweight - but I do have high colesterol
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012